N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ideas for New Year's Eve Natural Do's!

New Year's Eve is nearly upon us.  If you are like me, you have the dress, the shoes, the bag, the accessories and the only thing left to contemplate is your hairstyle for the evening.  Given that N.I.C.E. is the essence of any hairstyle as far as I am concerned, all that I need is ideas.  So, to save myself from extensive trial and error as I'm getting ready for the evening and to find ideas for N.I.C.E. readers, I searched and found some ideas for our beautiful tresses for New Year's Eve.  Whether your hair is short, medium, length, long, braided, locked, free-style or in transition, check out these ideas for inspiration.  Most importantly, have a wonderful, joyous, celebration as we continue on our journey to realize that even on the most joyous, elegant occasions, including, a New Year's Eve celebration, N.I.C.E.!

Inspirational Natural Hairdo's:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm the wheels of creativity are churning...