N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Calling All Naturalistas: You are Invited to experience a Journey of a Lifetime!

Recently, I took another trip to Africa, this time to the country of Egypt.  It was a powerful experience for me.  Some of the highlights of the trip were to see the drawings within the tombs, statues in the museums, the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Cairo Musem and riding a camel through the desert.  A key point of interest for me, was to realize, through observation of images of women depicted in the tombs, statues in the museums and viewing of mummies, that the women wore their hair in styles that were very afrocentric, whether it was actually their hair or Nubian wigs (some argue the latter).  I returned with a sense of pride, feeling clear that I had connected with a very important aspect of history, beyond what I could have ever imagined.  Many people reviewed my photos and asked if I would organize a similar trip to the one I took so that others could have the same experience.  I took on this challenge and contacted the company that handled my trip and asked them if they could assist me with this process.  Below, you will find the result.  If you are interested in this amazing journey,  please comment on this post, indicating your interest. Your response will go directly to my e-mail and I will respond to you and answer any questions that you may have.  On this journey, there will be a special session for all naturalistas...a private gathering  in Egypt, for all naturalistas to talk, meet, greet and discuss their beautiful natural hair, on the continent of Africa, in the midst of  the beauty of the remnants of Ancient Egypt.  I hope to meet many of you on this glorious journey!


Rose World Tours invites you to travel on a Marvelous journey to Africa, to explore the beauty and wonder of Ancient Egypt.

11 days / 10 nights including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan featuring 5 * hotels and a 5 day / 4 night Deluxe 5 * cruise (with outside Nile view cabins). The dates are July 21 through July 31. The fantastic prices are listed below: (A $500 deposit is required to hold your spot)

$1295 per person, double occupancy i...f there are 21 or more total travelers

$1325 per person, double occupancy if there are 15-20 total travelers

$1375 per person, double occupancy if there are 7-14 total travelers

Single Supplement: $495

NO triples allowed.

Round-Trip International Air flying JFK/CAI: Additional cost of $1250 per person not including air taxes.

Current cost of air ticket taxes is $208 per person, however, taxes are subject to change.

CONTACT for more information: drpattirose@gmail.com

Lectures about the wonders of Ancient Egypt will also be provided by for a nominal cost of $100 for two sessions which includes a detailed package with information and historical insight. A special event will take place for N.I.C.E. to highlight the glories of natural hair and the beautiful natural styles of Ancient Egyptian women. Knowledgeable tour guides will also be available throughout the tour. Optional excursions are also available including Abu Simbel (Temples of Ramses II and Nefertari. Camel Trek to San Simeon Monastery and the Nubian Museum).
This Trip is definitely appropriate for all who feel that N.I.C.E.!

No comments: