N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rallying for Trayvon! A Hometown Event on the Horizon


Wilson
All around the nation, there are rallies taking place for Trayvon Martin.  Today, a massive rally is happening in Sanford, Florida, the location of the tragedy and tomorrow, there will be another at Bayfront Park in Miami at 1:00 P.M.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/justice-for-trayvon-massi_n_1391720.html which is being referred to as a Hometown Event.
There is no doubt that Justice must take place for the family of Trayvon Martin.  The life of a child has been lost, senselessly and ruthlessly.  On this site, I usually discuss natural hair which is the purpose of this blog.  However, my lips cannot part on the subject of natural hair at this time, with great enthusiasm, and my mind will not allow me to transmit words via my keyboard about that subject yet, because my words must be used to reach out to the mother of Trayvon Martin, Ms. Sybrina Fulton  and his father, Mr. Tracy Martin and the rest of Trayvon Martin's family. There must be justice!

No comments: