N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

For Akintunde Ahmad (with a 5.0 GPA and 2100 SAT Score), Natural IS Cool Enough: Wonderful!


Today, I read about a young man that truly impressed me.  Initially, at first glance, when I saw the article, what struck me the most was his beautiful locs and of course the title, which is intriguing: "Oakland Teenager Akintunde Ahmad Has 5.0 GPA, 2100 SAT Score and On His Way to Ivy League." Fantastic!  So to Akintunde Ahmad, who not only is clearly brilliant, musically inclined and an athlete, N.I.C.E. salutes you because of all of that and because through your beautiful hair, we are once again reminded that Natural IS Cool Enough!  I hope you enjoy checking out the article and video about him below.  

http://thefiiix.com/2014/04/07/oakland-teenager-akintunde-ahmad-has-5-0-gpa-2100-sat-score-and-on-his-way-to-ivy-league/

No comments: