N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone!


As a young girl, growing up in Queens, NY, I had dreams that I knew that I would attain someday. Primarily, my desire was to write a book.  I'm not sure why, but I saw myself as a writer.  Everything that happened in my life, seemed like something I could/should write about so I started journaling.  Now, many years later, I am an author of several published books, and I am working on my next books, and when I write, I am in my comfort zone.  It doesn't seem like a challenge anymore but simply what I do.  So, I decided to step out of my comfort zone, again, this time, learning to speak and write another language, namely Mandarin.  This continues to be a challenge and I am pursuing it with vigor, enjoying every moment of it.  I have added some videos below showing you where I am with this endeavor and I must say, I am thrilled!  The first video gives you a sense of where I am today, with the language, and the second, when I started.  Also note, I have taken out my locks, which is another story for all of you naturalistas! I am still 100% natural and there will be an upcoming post about that soon... Going from 30 years of locks--to basically no locks.  "Do Tell" and I promise I will...

But getting back to Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone...

The questions for you is what dream did you want to accomplish when you were a child?  Have you achieved it? If you did, is it now your comfort zone and do you want to achieve new things that are out of your comfort zone? If you did not, achieve your dream, do you still want to or fulfill new ones? If so, it may be time for you to step out, without hesitation.  You can do whatever you desire---not just one thing but many things!  I hope you enjoy my videos below. I am achieving one dream of many and you can too!  It's challenging and definitely out of my comfort zone and that I LOVE!


Video I: Where I am today with my Study of Mandarin! 
Video II:  When I started Studying Mandarin!

No comments: