N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Pattern Deluxe Styling Bundle Tryout: Did We Like it or Nah?

Recently, I received the new Pattern Deluxe Styling Bundle, as a gift from my son, and I decided to try out the products with my daughter, Courtney. So we grabbed the deluxe bundle products, after I washed my hair, and she was ready for a refresh (Courtney explains this term in the video) all set to decide if we liked the bundled products or not. Below is our video, which takes you through this little journey and at the end, you will find out if we liked the items that we used from the bundle, or not, with all kinds of insight in between. Our hair textures and lengths are very different so hopefully, that wll be helpful for you. So, enjoy the video below and feel free to comment if you also use Pattern. I would love to know your thoughts about it! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel as their will be many more videos to come! Otherwise, just enjoy and let me know what you think about the Pattern Deluxe Styling Bundle or any other products that you are using and remember, #NaturalIsCoolEnough!

No comments: