N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Celebrities Natural Hair Do's: What's Your Style?

Ok.  So I am back to hair after recuperating from my Gulf trip and seeing the outlandish results of the BP Oil spill firsthand (see pictures in previous blog post).  But now, back to the primary focus of this blog...natural hair.  It seems that slowly but surely, celebrities are embracing natural hair styles; not all but some.  Below, I have provided recent photos of some celebrities with natural styles.  As we are still in the midst of summer, what are your natural styles?  Take a moment and share.  Whether your hair is long, short, medium length, braided or locked, any ideas on how you accomplish a sense of style and positivity, in terms of your hair, will be an inspiration to others.  Inspire us because N.I.C.E. and we need ideas...
                                                     
Ciara
Jill Scott
Ledisi

No comments: