N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

N.I.C.E. Salutes Serena and Venus Williams: Today they Ruled and Wore Their Crowns, Naturally!



When I saw Serena on the Tennis Court today, I knew that she was going to win.  Besides her amazing skills as a tennis player, I noticed that her hair was looking wildly natural and beautiful. It appeared kinky, natural and free and essentially as a result, along with her fearless tennis skills,  she was able to handle her business on the court, naturally.  So N.I.C.E. salutes Serena for her beautiful natural style today, for the world to see.  
     Beyond the wonderfulness of this win, her sister Venus added to this powerful display of wearing a natural style during the doubles match, taking care of business with braids/twists.  There was a tremendous sense of pride seeing Venus walk away as a Wimbledon winner too, displaying her fantastic skills, in her natural braided glory. Therefore, N.I.C.E. salutes Venus too for wearing her braids/twists for all the world to see. So today, they ruled, and wore their crowns...natural styled, beautiful, kinky hair, which is a clear indication that they both understand that Natural Is Cool Enough. Fantastic!





No comments: