N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Monday, March 28, 2016

50 Countries and Counting: A Naturalista’s Travel Adventures in Panama (Including The San Blas Islands) Nicaragua, Belize, Honduras, Costa Rica and Guatemala!

Traveling to Central America opened my world in so many ways,
in terms of uniquelydiverse, beautiful people and interesting cultures.
I learned so much and had excellent opportunities to practice my
Spanish language skills. I only have one place left to visit
there, which is El Salvador. Below are my thoughts, in brief,
about these lovely places with encouragement that you
experience them all.
Panama
My first visit to Panama was on a vacation with my husband.
This was a fantastic experience!We stayed at the hotel owned by
 the now infamous political candidate called the Trump
Ocean Club Hotel and Tower. Politics aside, as this was well
before he was a candidate,his hotel in Panama is fabulous!
I most enjoyed the infinity pool, which is fantastic! We also
enjoyed the sites of Panama through an excellent city tour
including Casco Viejo, a vibrant and colorful neighborhood with
the hottest nightlife, and Panama Viejo. We also thoroughly
enjoyed a visit to the Panama Canal Miraflores Locks, which
is not to be missed. Panama City is very vibrant and based on
its architecture, which includes many high-rise condos,
it reminds me quite a bit of current day Miami. The food is
delicious, the people are friendly and there are wonderful
handcrafted items to buy, made by the various groups of
indigenous people. Panama is an excellent place to visit.
2016-03-24-1458835591-7423417-PanamaCollage.jpg
The San Blas Islands—My Homestay With The Guna (Kuna) People
To see info. on The SanBlas Islands (great pictures of the Guna (Kuna
people and my stay with them), Nicaragua, Belize, Honduras, Costa
Rica and Guatemala, which is wonderful and the travel tips
visit:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/patti-r-rose/50-
countries-and-counting_9_b_9541542.html

No comments: