N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Advertisements Leaning Toward Natural Hair

In the past, I posted a comment regarding my perspective that natural hair is becoming more mainstream in terms of advertisements and that there is a trend in that direction.  I also expressed that I would continue to watch this and share when and where I see it.  So, once again, a natural find!  Check out t-mobiles current ad showing a Black man and child with locks!  It appears that for T-Mobile, N.I.C.E.! To view the add, go to the following link and click on #1 (the Kids are free ad)  http://www.t-mobile.com/ .  (Note that this does not serve as an endorsement of T-mobile or any of its product but merely the provision of an opportunity for you to view an add featuring natural hair).

No comments: