N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Friday, January 24, 2014

A Natural Is Cool Enough Black History Month Event at the U: Definitely N.I.C.E.!

At the University of Miami, we are getting geared up for Black History Month and exciting Natural Hair Events.   Information about the first event is depicted, with information below.  This is exciting because there is no doubt that there is a natural hair revolution going on.  An attitudinal survey was conducted by me, to determine,  if the notion of a natural hair revolution is something that the individuals who took the survey agree is true.  Responses from 90 women were received.  Of those women, 70 are affiliated with UM and 20 are not.  The results are very informative! So if you are interested in the survey questions and the results, stay tuned as I will be releasing them at the end of February.  In the meantime,   we will begin with the Photographic Exhibit and the Poetry Slam.  If you are in the vicinity of the event,  join us!  It's going to be a celebration of the reality that Natural Is Cool Enough and that, of course, is N.I.C.E.!!


No comments: