N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Richard Sherman--A True Scholar-Athlete with a healthy head of lovely locks: That's N.I.C.E.!

 A big dialogue has ensued about Richard Sherman's outburst at the end of the game and essentially, I am not going to take a position on this at all.  All I have to say is that Sherman is from Compton  in Los Angeles, was the Salutatorian of  his High School class at Dominguez High School, received a degree from Stanford University with a 3.9 GPA and is working towards a Master's Degree at Stanford, if not already received.  The conclusion from the vantage point of N.I.C.E. is that the word thug would not be an accurate word to describe Sherman, no matter the tone of his commentary.  Instead, he is an accomplished, scholar-athlete with outstanding dreadlocks, so at the end of the day, within the context of the Sherman upheaval, it is clear that he knows and thinks that Natural Is Cool Enough and that's N.I.C.E.! 


Of all the commentaries and discussions that I have heard about Sherman, I think the conclusion of this one sums it up best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCEd6vr9ro


and here is his debate about Good Hair/Bad Hair with Winston Guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_Qi9njnyE


Again, an indication that Richard Sherman knows that Natural is Cool Enough!

No comments: