N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

N.I.C.E. Natural is Cool Enough, Holiday Holy Grail Winner: Kawanda Foster!


Kawanda  Foster wrote:

"My holy grail natural hair product is organic virgin coconut oil. I use it in my hair as a sealant, as a moisturizer, and as a part of my deep conditioner concoction. It keeps my hair feeling soft & moisturized and gives it great shine. You can find it online or in the organic section of a grocery store. It costs between 8 to 10 dollars for a 16 ounce jar depending where you buy it from. Its great for natural hair because it helps your hair retain moisture. And it smells so good!"

...And therefore, she is the N.I.C. E., Natural Is Cool Enough, Holy Grail winner.  I have tried organic Virgin Coconut Oil on my locks, and I agree, it is wonderful.  The main result that I have found thus far is softening of my hair and of course a beautiful shine.  Thank you Kawanda, for sharing.   I will now add Shea Butter (my favorite) and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, to my two natural hair "holy grails."   Thank you for contributing to our hair care knowledge as we celebrate the fact that Natural Is Cool Enough (N.I.C.E.)!

No comments: