N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Nubian Twist Outs

For those of you who are looking for Natural Hairstyles and are not sure what to do with your hair, let me suggest the Twist Out Style.  Although I wear locks and love them, there was a time when I too, was not sure about what to do with my natural hair.  This style requires only your hair and some moisturizing and detangling products.  There are products suggested in this video which look fantastic.  You can also use your favorite conditioner and shea butter or another moisturizer that you are happy with.  So, enjoy this video and Twist Out.  Now that is N.I.C.E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53p7zoJPY0

2 comments:

TheWhit said...

I love this twist out! Gorgeous!

naturaliscoolenough said...

Whitney,

I'm glad you love it! It's relatively easy to do! Natural hairstyles are so creatively wonderful and reinforce the fact that Natural Is Cool Enough.