N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Alicia Keys: Radiantly Expressing To The World That Natural Is Cool Enough

I was so pleased to see Alicia Keys on the Today Show recently, with her head adorned with beautiful braids.  She is pregnant again and shared that she feels radiant! Her new song expresses her commitment to helping the world focus on figuring out why "We Are Here,", which it is aptly named. The quote below shows the sense of inspiration that led her to move in this direction. N.I.C.E. appreciates that you are asking this question Alicia, because it is definitely a valid one. While you are doing this meaningful work it is also wonderful that simultaneously, through your hairstyle, you are showing the world that Natural IS Cool Enough...that's N.I.C.E.!



 "With the backdrop of everything that’s goin’ on in the world, and that frustration that I think we’re all feeling as people, we’re wondering what we can do about it. We all have a voice, but how can it be used? I want this song to be the dialogue that starts to ask ourselves: why are we here?"


No comments: