N.I.C.E.

N.I.C.E.

Monday, September 1, 2014

The N.I.C.E. Labor Day "Unofficial End of Summer" Contest is On!

Have you heard?  The Natural Is Cool Enough Labor Day "Unofficial End of Summer Contest" is On!
Wearing Frangipani (Plumeria Earings and flip-flops from Bali, Indonesia)

As we all know, Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer.   But just because summer "ends" does not mean that we should stop being festive.  We should continue to adorn ourselves, particularly our lovely, natural hair, with beauty.  So, to remind us of the beauty of summer, the N.I.C.E. Labor Day "unofficial end of summer contest" is on.  If you are a member of N.I.C.E. you may enter.  If you are not a member, simply join (at "Join this site" to the right).  It's fee to join!   Just tell us your N.I.C.E. summer Natural Is Cool Enough story, or anything else you want to share,  and your story will be reviewed and may be the winner! If you have already written and submitted a story to me, before this post, that has not been previously published on N.I.C.E., and you are a member of N.I.C.E, your story will be entered into this contest.  Some ideas for your story to enter:   Did you create a new and beautiful summer natural hairstyle that you want to share?  Did you make your natural hair transition this summer?  Do you have a natural hair travel story to tell?

The prize is beautiful frangipani (also known as plumeria) flower head bands from Bali, Indonesia, pictured below, from my journey in Asia, to enjoy for yourself to adorn your natural hair, or to give away as a gift,  as they will be sent to you in the beautiful box pictured below.  It is my way of sharing a bit of my 7-week Asian journey during the summer of 2014.  Stories must be submitted by September 15, 2014 to win! Good luck!

NATURAL IS COOL ENOUGH
"Unofficial End of Summer" Contest Prize!
(For N.I.C.E. members only.   Prize can only be delivered in the Continental United States)
Frangiapani (Plumeria) Headbands from Bali, Indonesia


Frangipani (Plumeria Headbands will be delivered in this beautiful gift box)

No comments: